FacilityForce is pleased to be exhibiting at the IFMA World Workplace conference October 26-28, 2021 at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, FL. We look forward to having you stop by our Booth #1000 to discuss your FM goals and how FacilityForce can help you achieve them.
About IFMA's World Workplace
Nothing compares to IFMA’s World Workplace. As the original all-encompassing learning and networking event on facilities and how to manage them, World Workplace remains the gold standard in facility management (FM) education, knowledge exchange, career development and professional network building.
IFMA’s World Workplace has been leading groundbreaking discussions and discoveries related to FM and the built environment for 40 years. Hosted by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), World Workplace facilitates idea sharing and best-practice exchange between all professionals who support the built environment.
Held in a different U.S. city annually with event programming focused on the latest topics of interest and concern to FM, World Workplace offers a new experience each year. There’s program value for FM and related workplace professionals at every level of their careers and across all types of facilities.
- Learn to leverage data analytics to cut costs, build quality and manage your building’s life cycle.
- Learn to integrate ever-changing technology for better facility control.
- Prepare for critical situations through improved planning and awareness.
- Achieve sustainability goals for the good of the business, the people and the planet.
- Improve your talents in communication, analysis, strategy and negotiation.
- Optimize your business skills and develop your position as a leader.
- IFMA’s World Workplace also brings forward-thinking ideas, strategies and solutions to Europe, China and the Asia-Pacific.
IFMA is the world’s largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting 24,000 members in more than 100 countries. This diverse membership participates in focused component groups equipped to address their unique situations by region (136 chapters), industry (16 councils) and areas of interest (six communities). Together they manage more than 78 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than US$526 billion in products and services. Formed in 1980, IFMA certifies professionals in facility management; conducts research; provides educational programs, content and resources; and produces World Workplace, the world’s largest series of facility management conferences and expositions. To join and follow IFMA’s social media outlets online, visit the association’s LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Flickr pages. For more information, visit the IFMA press room or www.ifma.org.