FacilityForce is honored to be NASFA's 2021 Mid-Year Conference Platinum Sponsor. This year's conference is shaping up to best one of their best yet. All state facilities professionals are welcome to attend. If you haven't registered yet, sign up today!
About NASFA's Mid-Year Conference
Covering all aspects of Facility Management, nothing compares to NASFA's 2021 Mid-Year Conference for State Facility Professionals. This year has been especially challending and virutally coming together to sharing our successes and failures has never been more important. Click here to view this year's program.
NASFA is the only association dedicated exclusively to the state facilities professional and the unique challenges they face. Our diverse members are responsible for the planning, development, operations and maintenance of state facilities. Members represent facilities professionals in the departments of administration, transportation, real estate, parks, corrections, human services, and colleges and universities.
The National Association of State Facilities Administrators (NASFA) is a professional organization whose mission is fostering communication and providing leadership in the development and implementation of state facility administration practices.
NASFA's purpose is to provide value to our members by sharing information, leveraging knowledge, resources, and trends in the industry.
- Exchange of ideas and information among state facilities administrators;
- Provide a forum for the study of effective state facilities administration and to develop cooperative mechanisms for the improvement of all aspects of state facilities administration and management;
- Promote more effective regional cooperation and the development of programs of mutual interest to adjacent States through conferences and other methods;
- Engage in programs for the training, education and development of state facilities managers and administrators through seminars and other appropriate methods;
- Gather, analyze and distribute information, including data on state facilities policies and practices, legislation, new programs, and other items of interest to the States.